About the Role
The Combat Controller (CCT) Instructor serves as an OTC Combat Controller (CCT) Instructor. Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing training events. The following are the duties and responsibilities of the position:
• Assist Military CCT Cadre to mentor/evaluate students. Training Must encompass; Assault Zone Operations, Joint Terminal attack Controller (JTAC), Tactics/SMUT, HALO/HAHO/Static line jumping, Maritime Operations and Culmination training exercises.
• Assists with training in patrolling and other small unit tactics.
• Provides critical feedback during Flight/Team after action reviews. Must be able to work around demolitions (to include breaching), all small and large arms up to and including 40-millimeter, .50 caliber, and Anti-Tank munitions, pyrotechnics to include ground burst simulators, and simunitions.
• Must be able to operate military and civilian vehicles in the execution of ground mobility training. Contractor personnel Must be able to demonstrate various weapons handling and marksmanship procedures and authorized to sign for unit issued weapons.
• Must be able to observe in the following training operations: Close Quarters Combat, urban and rural assaults training operations, small unit tactics, low-visibility operations and tradecraft, Personal Security Detail operations, combat life saver training including Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
• Will be required to utilize night vision devices, weapons systems small and large, drive standard and nonstandard military and civilian vehicles, fly on rotary and fixed wing aircraft, operate standard and nonstandard maritime vehicles.
• Will be required to operate military and civilian radios systems. Contractor personnel will be required to perform duties as Range Safety Officer/Officer in Charge in accordance with base and installation range policies and procedures.
• Will be required to instruct and guide civilian and military role players in support of training exercises and conduct all training exercise support operations. Will be required to perform duties as target safety official that include safety evaluation walk-throughs for integrated live fire scenarios.
• Must have complete working knowledge of live-fire and simulation-fire safety standards. The Contractor Must work with interagency working groups, National agencies, DOD agencies, U.S. Intelligence agencies and other military commands.
• The Contractor Must work as a team builder to foster consistent interpretation among operations personnel, associated agencies, and directorates of pertinent plans, policy, and exercises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
• Must have a TS/SCI security clearance.
• A prior 7-level USAF-Combat Controller (CCT)
• Shall have a minimum of 5 years Joint SOF experience
• USSOCOM 350-6 Trained in Alternate Insertion/Extraction (AI E's)
• Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC)-Prior or Current
• Graduate of 724 STG-OTC
• Special Mission Unit experience
• Rappel Master, FRIES Master and CAST Master
• Experience in Ground Assault Force Operations
• Basic Instructor Course
• Baseline Combat Lite Saver, Basic Life saver, CPR
About the Company
Walsingham Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances